COVID-19 Prevention Policy
To encourage safety and peace of mind for our clients, we are slightly changing the way we operate from 4th July 2020. Please read the following before attending your appointment:
- Please make every effort to be on time for your appointment, I am trying to make sure there is minimal risk of crossover between clients.
- If, prior to your booking you present symptoms of Coronavirus please let me know and do not attend your appointment. Likewise should I or any of my family show any symptoms I will get in touch to postpone.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment (I will be wearing one too).
- Please bring a drink/water bottle if you feel you might need one as I will not be able to offer refreshments for the time being (sorry!)
- If your appointment is at Willowbank, please come in through the small gate at the front of the cottage. I will be conducting services in the room directly beyond the front door which can be shut off from the rest of the house and my family.
- Rest assured that all surfaces you are likely to come into contact with and all the tools I use will be sanitised between clients.
- On fine, still days and where appropriate, I may offer to conduct your appointment outside but this is up to you.
- Hand sanitizer gel will be available for you to use.
- Please avoid touching the Hair Sparkles and Feathers.
- During your appointment I will stand behind / to the side of you as much as possible.
- If your appointment is mobile, when I arrive please lead me directly to a clear space with good lighting, a seat for yourself and a table for me to put my kit down.